Persimmon Burrata Salad
This dazzling winter salad showcases sliced, fresh persimmons with cranberries, toasted hazelnuts and creamy Italian Burrata. New to persimmons? Their mild, honey-like flavor and vivid orange color makes them a delicious and vibrant addition to salads, desserts and more. Make sure to choose Fuyu persimmons (the smaller, squat variety) that are ripe but not too soft.
- 2 Fuyu persimmons peeled and cut into thin slices, seeds removed
- 8 ounces Burrata
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup roasted and salted pistachios
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon flaky sea salt (like Maldon)
To serve, arrange persimmon slices on a platter or four individual plates.
Top with Burrata, cranberries and pistachios.
Then garnish with olive oil, pepper and flaky sea salt.