Can’t face another turkey sandwich? Try this fabulous pizza that relies on the classic leftovers from a traditional Thanksgiving dinner: roast turkey, stuffing, Brussels sprouts and even cranberry sauce.
- 1 pound pizza dough, thawed if frozen
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 1/4 cups ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded or diced roast turkey dark meat
- 1 cup premade Thanksgiving stuffing
- 1 cup roasted Brussels sprouts, chopped
- 1/4 cup cranberry sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Flaky sea salt, for sprinkling
Preheat the oven to 450°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or have a 12-inch round pizza pan ready.
Roll dough out on a lightly floured surface to 13-inch round. (If dough begins to pull back or resists spreading, cover it with a kitchen towel, let it rest 10 minutes and then continue rolling; you may have to do this a few times to get dough thin enough.) Transfer dough to the baking sheet or pizza pan, reshaping dough if necessary. Brush dough with 1 tablespoon of the oil. Dollop with ricotta, leaving 3/4-inch border around edge. Top with turkey, stuffing, Brussels sprouts and cranberry sauce. Sprinkle with thyme and pepper. Bake until crust is very browned, about 15 minutes. Sprinkle with salt to taste and drizzle with remaining 1 tablespoon oil. Cut into 8 wedges.